Monday, October 26, 2009

Preparing for halloween

Now this really is what I call Monday...Sunday before you've gone to bed even if it is 00.46 is still Sunday in my book...

Anyway, this week being half term holiday some children (and adults) are away but for those that still wanted to come to class I made a few atc's for them to take inspiration from.....



both Dayana and Louisa came tonight and painted masks, unfortunately unfinished and made atc's.

Dayana's fabulous atc's..she is only 8 years old...



and wearing her mask....



...and Louisa who is 9 modelling her mask - her super atc's are on the table in front of her...



don't they both look gruesome!!! wish I knew how to put the pictures side by side??

Today's earring watch - these are lime and amber and hand made, bought when we visited La Coruna in the north of Spain some years back...



...think all this talk of Halloween and colour orange are having an effect on my hair - it's looking less blonde and more orange in every photo!! obviously some magic in the air!!!

Well, time for bed said Dougal or was it Zebedee??? so I'm off - nightnight

Sue

2 comments:

anago said...

Nice pictures.

http://omicrongames.com

tanya watts said...

cool earrings! i have a thingy for you on my blog! yep i am back! see you in a few days mrs!wohhheeeee!