Monday, October 26, 2009

in a purple mood

Having a purple day today. Sunday. I'm wearing purple top to toe and in to out - too much information I hear you cry!!! including earrings so here they are...



...and having woken at 8.15 on a beautiful bright and sunny day when I could have had a lie-in and then pottered around and all chores done and house tidy and it's still not 11.00 oclock I decided to pre-prepare another journal page - I'm getting into this now.



...and here's another page I started on Friday afternoon without a clue what I was going to put on here...













did a bit more to...



...and now it's finished...


















...to the shop 1.00 till 3.00pm for a class - sorry forgot to take photos but here's what was made...



and after I strolled to the Arenal and sat people watching, had a bite to eat and then to best friend Ros' where we played cards. Ros is off to Jeddah where she lives in a week or so so we are making the most of the time she is here. We stay up far later than we ever used to when she lived here - actually that's so not true!!!



Anyway. that's my day and as it's 01.27 I am now off to bed. Only 2 more sleeps till Colin is home and 6 till Tanya is here - YES!!! really looking forward to her coming to stay again - more playtime!!!

so Bye for now
Sue

No comments: