Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another blog award



The lovely Tanya has sent me a blog award...

The award comes with rules...of course:
1 Thank the person who gave you the award... Thank you Tanya!
2 Copy the logo and place it in your blog. (see the logo above :)
3 Link the person who nominated you. ( linked in first sentence of this post)
4 Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5 Nominate 7 "Kreative Bloggers".
6 Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate7 Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know your nominated them.

so.... 7 things about myself no one would really know
1 I was taught dominoes and cards by my Grandad when he babysat me
2 I love liquorice mmmmm
3 I taught Colin’s scouts to cook gingerbread men over a camp fire
4 I am very happy in my own company
5 I used to ice skate and ice dance
6 I went to a Barry Manilow concert at the NEC in 1984-ish!
7 I adore eating asparagus

okay seven things about me you may or may not know or even want to know lol but there they are.

now to name others to do some sharing -
I am not going to name any bloggers - there are so many good ones out there,it is too difficult to choose.

Anyway, I am off to bed
Night night
Sue

No comments: