Friday, June 26, 2009

Two in one

My sincerest apologies for moaning on Wednesday - I am usually a very happy and smily person and over the past week or so I have been such a moaning minnie with the pain in my back - I know, a true pain in the ....!! The tablets have kicked in and the edge has been taken off the pain and the smily me is back.

Well, today we had a lovely class with Margaret once again bringing her Norwegian granddaughters - pity they go home next week as they seem to have had an enjoyable time here.

This is Heidi...



and this is Charlotte...



and as I was unable to sit long enough to blog last week here they are last Friday...




...and as you can see Charlotte has changed her hair totally.

It will be so quiet without you next week girls!!!

Bye for now
Sue x

No comments: