Friday, June 12, 2009

a little more of the same

The lovely Margaret who comes to Friday class had a new hip in March and was doing so well with her recovery but she phoned today to say she has an infection in it so
Get Well Soon Margaret we miss you.

On Tuesday the ladies enjoyed the challenge that I set for them and so I repeated it today. Same sketch, same basic ingredients and off they go...



This is mine from today


I had stuck it all down before I realised that I had forgotten to stamp the flourishes - oh well never mind!!

and Muriel's



and Fizz's



and Linda's



Janet took her card home to finish so I will post it when I have the photo.

.....and all very different from each other and from those made on Tuesday. It is such a pity that the sparkle of the glitter card on a couple of these doesn't show up.

-amile please-



More happy ladies = happy me!

Bye for now
Sue

PS Janet's card is here...

No comments: