Saturday, March 21, 2009

what a change!

Well, what a change in the weather. Today woke up to grey skies and chilly and it has rained and been generally miserable all day. Put a sweater back on....


and, checked the blogs of those I had tagged and Dyan took up the challenge so go and visit her on her blog -click on websites to visit under Dylan's blog - well worth a visit...


and they do say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery so here's a photo of some of the projects I have taught with Dyan's inspiration and Blonde Moments products. I hope you approve Dyan!

Off to have a shower now as I am going out to celebrate a friend's birthday with a meal at the restaurant my lovely Wednesday girl Ellen's parents own. You will find Ellen on this blog several times if you look! She is the one in the grey tracksuit doing some stamping.

Bye for now

hugs Sue xx

No comments: