Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bit too good to be true

I woke up to blue sky and bright sunshine which was lovely as the weather has been awful since the weekend. Good start to the day. Certainly lifted the spirits.

After breakfast I took photos of Bailey as he was due for a haircut today but at lunchtime found the date had been put back to Friday so here is the shaggy uncut version of my dog. He will look totally different come Friday.
Tia, my pretty faced little cat said and what about me!



Went off to the shop in high spirits to find that the rain all day yesterday and all throught the night had blown in under the door and left little trails and puddles on the floor so after mopping up I decided to mske some atc's. I haven't made any for a long while now. I used to participate in a swap forum but I found I didn't have enough time once I opened the shop which was such a shame as I enjoyed receiving these little works of art. I took ages cutting up the little pieces of card........great time wasting ploy..... but once I got going I could have stayed there all day. They are not great works of art but served the purpose which was to get me back into the swing of making them again.







bit of stamping, dabbers, triple embossing and Stickles.

As the morning wore on the sky darkened and the sun disappeared and by the time I came home for lunch it was raining again!

Spent a very unproductive afternoon on paperwork - yuk! and then back to the shop - I just love Wednesday evenings - these girls are just the greatest. We laugh, pull legs, play music (who, I ask!!! and they laugh!!!!)oh yes and craft.

The girls finished their albums - a 3 week project - and they all turned out really well which is more than I can say for the photography...and this was the best one of the three I took!!!





I got home about 8.30 and sat down to catch up on America's next top model cycle 8 with a bowl of Colin's home made leek and potato soup - just right when its cold and rainy outside - love that programme - very easy watching when you just need to flop.

Right, i'm off to bed now as its almost midnight. No classes tomorrow so lots of playtime between customers - yes! maybe even a few more atc's you never know.

Night, night Sue xx

No comments: