Monday, November 9, 2009

four more journal pages




Quiet Sunday in my pj's with the dog and cat spent journalling...

I surrounded myself with my Pitt pens (have now got terra and landscape sets)various coloured pencils and markers, trusty Ranger inkessentials white pen and settled myself lengthways on the sofa with my lovely adorable moleskine journal and lovely adorable Bailey at my feet. Tia, being a cat did what she does best - slept on my bed!!!

It was a beautiful bright blue sky but oh so windy and the TV kept going off and on so it stayed switched off - the wind did mean I got all the washing dry though...and ironed later. ( she says polishing her halo!!!)

these first two I had started the pages earlier...







the photo does not do justice to this - the flourishes are gold and shine in reality - this really is a very pretty page ( did I hear myself say pretty - me do pretty!!!what!!!) notice anything familiar about this one Tanya - for the rest of you out there, you'll just have to wait and see!



the next two were done from start to finish... why does the camera always wash out yellows??? and with the flash switched off too...






Well. that's what I did yesterday. If you come to class or the shop why not show me what you did too.

Bye for now
Sue

4 comments:

Kirsti said...

You have been busy - great pages and I wish I could come to your shop!!!...x

Aimee said...

Oh sue what lovely pages!! I need to start art journalling!
I left you a little something over at my blog!!

tanya watts said...

haha yes i do recognize a certain design :)very nice use of it lol
cool pages! xox

Unknown said...

Love it. If I come back for a good length of time, can we do that method? I tell you, I really miss the sun. xx