Friday, November 20, 2009

The eagle has landed...

This morning the chat was all about medical things until newbie Ruth excused herself for air (it had got a bit gruesome and technical by this stage - sorry Ruth) and then the ladies settled dowm amidst much laughter to make Christmas cards...thanks Bernard for taking the photo...

Margaret, Q, me, Ruth, Mu



...and then this afternoon I doodled a bit...




...and then doodled a bit more...



...and then I had a shower and washed my hair (one of the girls has nits so I have to treat my hair - yuk!! sorry think its called head lice now! but still yuk!! and Colin arrived about 9o'clock. He is so glad to be back and I am equally glad he's home. We have just got back from a quick meal on the Arenal - and walked Bailey - a chance to catch up on things...and now I am off to bed.

Bye for now
Sue

ps.. yesterday morning I had some fun with splatting dabbers in my moleskine journal....



..it is usually so quiet on a Thursday but there's an exception to every rule and this was one of them so this was all I managed to get done. It still needs finishing but that will have to wait for another day.

No comments: