Wednesday, November 18, 2009

doodling taken to a new level!!!

...no not these.....

Yesterday morning I did zentangle type doodles in class. I love how different my doodles are all turning out.



I got home and did another one...



went to see the chiropractor, came home and fell asleep - happened after last session too...

On Monday, Louisa and Dayana finished their journals and Lauren, who has previously finished her journal decorated a dolphin...









...and when I said doodling taken to a new level... just take a look at these from an e-mail sent to me entitled " Why they can't find a job"






...hope they went out in clean underwear in case they get knocked over by a bus!!!!!

Bye for now
Sue

1 comment:

Kirsti said...

I love these doodling projects of yours - have tried but it just looks a total mess... any site recommendations for a wee bit of tutoring...x