Monday, July 20, 2009





Fabulous group of little people tonight. They worked extremely hard and made two 6 x 6 scrapbook pages each using Marvy wet look markers and clear embossing powder. The delight in their eyes when the powder melts is a true joy. This is one of the reasons I love to teach. I am home extremely tired but very happy. I was so involved with them that when the Mums came I completely forgot to photograph the pages!!! Doh!They used the Clarity Mermaid stamp and an old flipflop stamp of mine I forget who its made by - the Mermaid page as they all swim and the flip flops - well you guessed it!!

Abs and Josh are still here and as I don't see them very often I have to make the most of what little time I do get with them. Abs nagged my son Lee, until he gave in and booked flights - "girl power rules OK!!!" so they are here until late on Sunday.

Well, gotta go, pizza calling, then swim, another game where you name a series of things from a to z (we have done boys names, girls names, cars, birds, flowers, fruit and veg, furniture, football clubs, relatives, - any more suggestions welcome please) and then bed.
Bye for now
Sue

No comments: