Tuesday, January 26, 2010

my week

a quick peek at how my 365 calendar challenge is going...

at the end of the month I will put the completed month on flickr...

This morning started off grey. cold and miserable as the rain poured down. It is meant to be set in until Thursday.
.
I finished off two projects.

The first is a Valentine's card (thanks Linda E for the instructions on construction) ...





the left panel


the middle panel


and the right panel - this has little labels to write messages on the back... "valid for a neck and shoulder massage, go to golf nag-free...etc,etc... you get the gist!!!


The other project also has a Valentine theme - it is an altered box that holds two packs of playing cards


with Friendly Plastic card suits on the lid.


and at lunchtime as it was still raining with no sign of stopping Colin picked me up from the shop and we drove 20 minutes down the coast to Benidorm and went shopping. Indoors of course and I got a dock for my i-pod. Luckily, Colin doesn't read my blog otherwise he would know the story behind my i-pod. When Tanya was here in November we also went shopping to Benidorm and I bought an i-pod for Colin for Christmas but when I got it home ...well you can guess the rest...it's mine!!! He got clothes from M&S instead!!!

...and to bring you up to date...

On Monday night I was thrown into a tizzy as I left at home the paint Dabbers meant to finish the boxes the girls had started last week...however, all was not lost as two newbies, sisters Jenny and Vivi arrived so some quick thinking off the top of my head and I showed them how to make a paper bag album and started them off rubber stamping. Whew!!!



The Saturday girls continued the theme of last week and learnt iris folding...

Rosangela


Blaithin


and on Friday Mu played some more with Friendly plastic making all these pieces...


So that's my week - how has yours been?
Bye for now
Sue x

2 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Oh wow, your calendar page is looking fabby :-) Love the hand coloured backgrounds. Kate x

Kirsti said...

Hello stranger... you are as bad as me this week with no posts since last week... i am loving your calendar page.. might pinch that idea for later on in the year if you don't mind...keep thinking about next months LO but that's as far as I am getting at the moment...take care...xoxo