Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's good to be friendly...

Had good fun yesterday trying out the friendly plastic for classes later this week and next.
The atc on the left is the new one I made and the one on the right is the one you have seen before.



Thought this looked like some exotic flower...


...but then again it could be Christmas trees....


These are Inga's pieces...



Inga joined me in the shop to learn about and familiarise herslf with a few products as she may be looking after the shop while I have holidays,days off etc, if things work out. She is a talented silk batik artist with a delightful daughter Dayana who comes to Monday classes.

On Monday evening when Emily's Mum came to collect her, her big sister Melissa brought me this gorgeous scarf she had made me over the Christmas holidays.


It is actually two scarves - one red and one brown and they entwine. Lots of pompoms! I was so happy as it is lovely and soft and warm. If this chilly weather continues I can see me wearing it every day.

Gotta go as I have Melissa and other girls for Wednesday class so
Bye for now
Sue

2 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

I don't know how you manage that stuff! I got some, made a mess, and now the rest of it is sitting in a drawer!

Anonymous said...

Love the use of Laceowrk Sue. You are obviously having a lot of fun with FP