Monday, June 4, 2012

a pre-summer holiday project...

 I have been absent from the blog due to the sheer volume of work I have on at
the moment. I am trying to get all the summer holiday projects made, order loads of new crafting goodies, I had a piece for a local magazine to write and all the while keeping the shop and all my classes running - at the moment I seem to be winning but I don't really want to jeopardise it all by speaking too soon. 
Here are the girls tonight working on making the covers of the album above - they sprayed, heat embossed, stamped,  die-cut and triple embossed...
 a glimpse of the inside pages - full of mica powders painted, sprayed and dusted...with lots of pockets for notes and memorabilia...
this is them triple embossing - not bad for 7 to 11 year olds...and yes that is a Versamark pad that Rosie is tapping her 0 into - just look at the colour of it - absolutely filthy but it still works just fine. I will show their albums in a couple or three weeks when they are completed.
Right, loads more still to do tonight but hopefully will be able to show another project tomorrow so
Bye for now
Sue

No comments: