Thursday, June 28, 2012

lovely surprise today...

Phew!!! it's HOT again here today. 44 degrees but I have finished work for the day and am now just going to try and catch up with some me time...
 ...and I had a lovely surprise this morning. The postman arrived with a parcel - didn't order anything methinks???  and when I opened it it was full of goodies from my lovely friend Marsha in Holland. Can you see the package made from an inside-out milk carton?? and even the jiffy bag was patterned...she is one very talented lady - click on Marsha in the followers and you should be able to view her blog...
4 rolls of paper tape - this one has a message "Dead or" and that is how I am feeling in this heat... and you can't see it but there is a birdcage tape which is soooo gorgeous...
a card made by Monique Helfrich, a friend of Marsha's - isn't it beautiful...
 some fabric stickers...
a wooden brooch of an extremely sophisticated lady which I intend wearing tomorrow to my ladies class and handmade buttons...
 I am feeling so spoilt - thank you Marsha xx


I am going to take advantage of the peace and quiet - Colin is still in the UK till the weekend - so I am off to put my feet up with a book - nothing too serious just a holiday-type read so
Bye for now
Sue x

No comments: