Friday, September 2, 2011

signing out for a few days...

At the start of August I taught a class to the ladies showing them how to spray with mica powders and distress re-inkers.
With the sample pages I have made myself a mini journal to take with me tomorrow. I am going to Belgium and then with Tanya to Holland to a trade show so I will be away for a few days - not holiday exactly but visiting with a valued friend and her lovely family and some shopping even if it is buying for my shop! Here's one mini journal...

and here's the other.

This is recycling at its best. The lollipop flowers were made from the kitchen towel used to mop up the ink on the sprayed pages... The inside pages are almost too lovely to journal on but I am sure I can force myself!! Right I'm off to bed - still got to pack but that will have to wait for the morning... so


Bye for now
Sue

1 comment:

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, this looks fab. Enjoy your time with Tanya, and spend spend spend at the trade show!