Sunday, September 25, 2011

An inky weekend...

This sums up the weekend I have just had. Inky fingers = joy at crafting and pure pleasure atthe wonderful company. One of my ladies Barbara, brought three of her friends from the UK to Spain for a weekend of crafting. She left the choice of projects to me but stressed they must be small and light as they were only bringing hand luggage. I chose to teach them a mini Ranger U - lots of techniques which they then made into a tag book, four Christmas tags - see blog post of last Tuesday - a sprayed and spritzed album for their weekend's photos and also a sprayed one page book. Whew! I work them hard but they must have enjoyed it as they are all talking of returning for another weekend next March.

They blended and diecut....and sprayed and rolled.....

and laughed..... Let's have a group photo before you go...



The lovely Liverpudlian, Barbara has had extensive dental work and is unable to smile at the moment - its a great shame as she is such a laugh.....Joy showing all the projects she made......Jen looking oh so pleased with herself.....



and last but certainly not least young Gina.....a relatively newbie to crafting but who shone with her inspired ideas... Right, my feet are screaming so I am off to soak them and then slouch in front of X-factor
so Bye for now

Sue

No comments: