Thursday, June 23, 2011

Woohoo - 2 days off!!!

Yes, I have two whole days off. Woohoo! Tomorrow is San Juan a major fiesta here in Javea and so the shop is closed and my lovely friend Inga offered to run the shop for the 4 hours today to give me a whole 2 days off together...can't remember the last time that happened... Christmas I think...
Anyway this is what I have been teaching this week - its finger painting overlaid with journalling. Kate from the Kathryn Wheel blog inspired me to finger paint so thanks Kate - it was quite freeing and the girls loved it...there are drips and splashes under all that writing and drawing and doodling so some texture as well...quite happy with the way it turned out

and here are the girls from Monday showing their pages...Right, off to make the most of these two precious days so



Bye for now

Sue

No comments: