Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's so easy to do and so relaxing...

Small group of girls tonight which makes a nice change. They get a lot more attention when there are fewer of them which is good for them and for me. They made the journal page the same as the other girls this week and were equally keen.
Poor Celine wasn't able to come to class and she came into the studio with her finger splinted - she had broken it after it was slammed in a door. Hope to see you next week Celine. I love doodling. I find it very relaxing and regularly sit doodling while watching TV. Well I am female and can multi task don't you know!! I have loads of journals full of doodles. The girls were looking through them and asked if they could do some next week so yes no problem... Just a very small selection of my doodled pages...

Well it has been a long and busy day so

Bye for now

Sue

1 comment:

thekathrynwheel said...

Love your doodles, and I'm sure the girls will too! Your kids' class looks like a lot of fun!