Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A round up of the week ...in pictures - well almost



Today, the shop was incredibly busy and I actually did some crafting! though not intentionally!

I couldn't find the project for tonight's class which is my Dina Wakley journal from an online class I took with her some time ago and which I was going to use to show the girls how to use gesso and spray inks..... and so when needs must..... I rolled up my sleeves and set to at ten minutes to two - we close at 2 - and sprayed, gessoed, sprayed some more - loads of layers, took it home and doodled on it, typed and printed out a quote and whew! taught it tonight...
very happy girls Alice, Berta, Megan, Becky and Alesha with their lovely pages.... and I caught Beatrix, Beatrix number 2 and Iciar just as they were leaving..... the terrible twosome - Alice and Megan - we'll miss you Megan but it will soon be Easter and you'll be back... the little sweeties from Monday class - they marbled card and bound it into notebooks and diecut a message for the front... good work all of you... and here's the card I made whilst the ladies were spraying and stamping on Friday morning...and Suzanne here on holiday and in need of a crafting fix... and Pat, Mu, Rena, Shirley and Carmen sharing a laugh...








Tanya's here for another two weeks r and r and I will update you on what we have been up to - sadly no mojitos or sex on the beach yet as we haven't had time but the weekend is approaching and we know how to enjoy ourselves...

and having just said that I am absolutely kn.....ed and I'm off to bed - I know, what a wuss you're thinking and you'd be right.....


Bye for now


Sue

2 comments:

Helen said...

Love your last minute art! Looks like everyone did just great.

SueC said...

Thanks Helen, it was great fun