Monday, August 2, 2010

August is done...

This is my August page.
It didn't work out how I thought it would but I am pleased nonetheless.
I painted the page, dribbled a bit and splattered a bit and thought I would die cut Tim Holtz flowers on my big Shot for each days entries but I couldn't get 31 of them on the pages so on to plan B!! I stippled through the left over bits of the die with Dusty Concord Distress Ink and added 4cm squares of Spring Fling paper then a bit of stamping, a bit of outlining and a bit of doodling and a flower or three and ta da! finito!!!

I just need to remember how to add all my missing challenge pages onto Kate's Flikr page now
Bye for now
Sue.

2 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous pages. I hope you have a lovely month.xx

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooh August is looking gorgeous!