Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Really good day

Today is my birthday and so far has been a really good day. This morning I had a half hour chat on Facebook with my lovely friend Tanya and then I went off to the shop.

We made Christmas cards - their variations inspired by mine all based on the Artistic Stamper's Bobby the snowman stamp. The Blonde Moment mica pigment powders and Marvy Wet Look Markers were on the table for adding colour to the clothes.



Here they are all hard at work...



...this is Christine with her card...



...and her daughter Katharine....



...and last but by no means least Erica with hers....



...they had all made extra bits to make more cards when they got home.

When I got home Colin and Mum(who has moved to Spain permanently to live with us) were there having flown in from the UK earlier today.

Here are some lovely birthday cards made for me by my ladies...



and a great message from my adorable grandchildren



...and a pressie from Colin



and I have had texts from my children and a long phone call from my good friend Lorraine - I have been so spoilt - and now I have to go and get tarted up for a meal out with Erica and John, Christine and Katharine, Colin and my Mum not forgetting of course my Lhasa Bailey.

so Bye for now
Sue

1 comment:

thekathrynwheel said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day :-)