Monday, October 31, 2011

Yay! I'm back - well my body is here but my brain and eyes are having serious trouble functioning. Walking round Las Vegas on Friday catching the last minute sights plays havoc with your feet and and then all that travelling afterwards not arriving home till midnight Saturday and I am still so out of it!!! I went to the shop this morning to takeover from Inga but I wouldn't say I worked and luckily its Halloween parties so no little girls class tonight and tomorrow is a big fiesta here so time to catch up with mountains of washing and hopefully more sleep.
I thought I would show the card I made for my youngest son's wedding. Jon works in the film industry and proposed at the top of the Eiffel Tower on October 27th last year and they married on Oct 27th this year in Las Vegas and had their reception at the Paris Hotel in the Eiffel Tower restaurant. I also made them an album - a sort of this is your life...
I contacted Jodie's Mum and she sent me photos to which I added ones of Jon at a similar age...they were so surprised and pleased...
You and Me - this is our story...Three wishes for them...




baby Jon


and baby Jodie...


what a cutie... and another cutie... yes he was and still is all boy with a love of wheels - bikes, cars, Grandad's train...






Jodie age 8 to 13... We very reluctantly let Jon have a bike at age 16 to get to college..... Jodie age 16 and growing into the beautiful woman she has become... Off to a festival at age 19... Jon age 19 and a reunion concert of the school barbershop group he sang with and at Victoria's 21st with Chris 3rd from left one of his best men The two loves of his life besides Jodie - his bike and his golf...a charming and adorable girl...














This page speaks for itself... Don't know about superhero but he is all these and more... This is probably my favourite page of the whole album... Jon's birthday in 2009... These next two pages I left for them to complete as I hadn't any photos of the engagement or their trip to Paris... and I couldn't ask for any without arousing their suspicions... This was last Christmas



I hope you enjoyed the album - they certainly did and the wedding was absolutely beautiful and I will show photos of that later in the week



so Bye for now



Sue

1 comment:

Melva said...

Hi Sue,see you had a super time. Hope you are up to date with the ironing now????? Your card and album were superb. I bet they were well and truly gobsmacked with them. Can't wait to see the pictures.
Melva