Wednesday, October 12, 2011

We're off on our hols.....

Woohoo! and tra la lala la - we are off tomorrow for our first holiday together in over seven years. Living just seven minutes from the beach and in a sunny climate, holidays for us normally consist of Colin going golfing for 4/5 days with his golfing buddies or me to a trade show. We both hate leaving the dogs and cat and so a friend is moving into our house while we are away.


We are flying to the USA on Friday, joined by our eldest son and 2 grandchildren and daughter and son-in-law and where we will be joined by our youngest son and his lovely fiance Jodie for their wedding. I will show photos of the album and wedding card I made for them on my return just in case they happen upon here in the meantime.....


So that and teaching and putting together contingency plans for the shop and washing and ironing (and being ill to boot!) and I am badly in need of this holiday so I will leave you with a photo of the loveliest of girls taken at the end of class on Monday night...
so be good and I'll be back - well if its that good and I enjoy it too much I might not! haha!
so Bye for now
Sue

1 comment:

thekathrynwheel said...

Oooooh, have a great time. Can't wait for the photos x