Thursday, April 7, 2011

2 matchbooks and counting...


Seems my mojo is back big time...All through March I was feeling uninspired and sooo tired that I couldn't think straight and this week I can hardly sit still the ideas are buzzing faster than I can make them. This is the total so far in only 3 mornings - 8 cards, 2 match books and a set of letters gesso-ed and ready for me to decorate...

this was catch up week and so the girls who had unfinished projects worked on them while Alice Oh!! here you are again, with Chloe, made this week's project... Alice has been coming to classes for 3 years and so knows my stamps as well as I do and made something weird and wonderful for her bedroom wall while this is only Chloe's 3rd week and she followed mine learning die-cutting and triple embossing (the flowers) on the way...
two very pleased girls...

Gotta go, got a shop to open so

Bye for now

No comments: