Thursday, June 17, 2010

Graffiti-ing...is that a word???

Good grief, almost another 2 weeks have passed since I blogged - bad blogger that I am! I have been busy, busy, busy again. However, I have done a little crafting - just not the conventional sort. I have been graffiti-ing the walls of the shop so here are a few peeks at what I have been doing. Unfinished of course, well, what else would you expect.


this is part of the wall in the kids area... this is my faux burst pipe!!
well, the plumber burnt my nice white wall so I decided to disguise the mark...
and this is the middle of the back wall. Bit of journalling going on here... watch this space as more - much more is still to be added.


Right, my friend Ros is here now so I am off to play cards probably until well into the early hours as she goes back to Jeddah tomorrow until who knows when so
Bye for now
Sue x

No comments: