Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I thought I had lost the plot...


Now, as anyone who knows me knows, I don't do commissions - people ask the most impossible things of you -so when I found myself agreeing to do this canvas for the lady front left of this photograph I wondered if I had lost the plot. However, the man with her mentioned that it was a present for a friend who was moving permanently back to Switzerland and as I knew an-ex very near neighbour of ours was doing just that I looked again at the photo and there was Heidi - lady in black 2nd right. So that's OK then. I have also made a card in matching colours for them all to sign.
By the way, the wording says a memory.

So that was my morning - what was yours like?
Bye for now
Sue

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think both of your creations are simply beautiful...I really love them.
I also hope you enjoy your time with your girlfriend :)