Thursday, January 5, 2012

Feeling nearer to normal thank goodness

Having looked forward to a break from work over the Christmas and New Year period and then finding myself ill for just about the whole holiday it has taken me a while to feel well enough to even think about all the projects that I had in mind.

So, with the ear infection finally clearing - unfortunately the cough still lingers - here's just a short post to show you a scrapbook page I made with Prima products.
I love this photo of my eldest son and grandchildren in our pool last summer.
For those of you who don't know - drum roll - tada!!! I have the Prima team coming from the USA on their Europe tour - so ladies, put the 15th and 16th of March dates in your diary. The lovely Prima ladies will be doing three classes on both days. The Prima products are gorgeous and so easy to work with and it should be a real treat.

Bye for now
Sue

2 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Glad you are feeling a bit better :-)
Lucky you, having the Prima team! How exciting.

Helen said...

Glad you're recovering, what a blow to be ill for Christmas! Wish I was close enough to come see the Prima team!