Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hurrah!! blogger has let me in again!!!

Has anybody else been having trouble getting photos to load on their blog. I have spent the last few days trying to get in but no good - blogger won...
BUT..... just now when I tried I managed so here goes - lets hope I get to the end before it has revenge on me or something!!!

This morning I woke to a most beautiful sky coming in through the bedroom windows but as I reached for my camera my cat Tia decided she wanted to be in the photo too...This is the beautiful sun rise I was trying to capture...just look at that paintbox coloured sky... Whew! - yesterday was one busy day for me. In the morning I had a group of ladies from Jalon U3A to learn about distressing...
they bought a Big Shot machine and dies from me earlier in the year and I did a class for them then to demonstrate that...
and now they want to progress with their card making so I added a little distressing to the die cutting and you have some fabulous cards and some very happy ladies...
and then the usual youngsters class in the evening...
I haven't done tea-bag folding for years (I was asked how to do it by one of the regulars a week or two ago) and I taught the littlies to make a pillow box and a card and some teabag folded flowers and it was a really quiet class!!! Just look at the concentration.
We had a problem in the loo last week as you could hear water running but couldn't work out where from...well today I had a builder with a Kangol hammer and a plumber and we now have a few tiles missing from the floor but...Friday ladies if you are reading this... the water is back on and the loo is functioning again - no more trips to Mr Punch, the local cafe/bar to use their ladies.
Bye for now
Sue

No comments: