Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Graphic 45 Christmas


The trouble with this time of year is that everyone is making Christmas cards and I made mine way back in July and August ready for the Christmas market I staged in the shop in September.

I am still teaching Christmas but behind the scenes it is Valentine's Day and Easter. I will show a few sneak peeks of what I have been working on over the next couple of weeks but for now you will have to be content with the Graphic 45 cards I made to show what you can do with just one pad and a few odds and ends. and here's an extra one that wouldn't fit when I attached them all to the display board.

Bye for now
Sue
ps and I still have loads of G45 bits left for future

1 comment:

thekathrynwheel said...

What?! Easter in December?! I haven't made any Christmas cards yet heehee!