Thursday, November 17, 2011

my mojo has returned...

Woohoo - it seems that painting the wooden boxes worked as my mojo is back - the ideas are now tumbling fast as ever - faster than I can make the samples.
With teaching classes and working in the shop - there are just not enough hours in the day now.
I found a Maya Rd accordian album that I had attached Basic Grey kraft papers to in a drawer and as soon as I saw it I knew what I wanted to do with it - strange as it had sat there unloved for absolutely ages!
Fast as you like I unclipped the jump rings and started by distressing all the edges with a new favourite Distress Ink Pad - Gathered Twigs - one of the limited edition for autumn range.
This is the front of the album with a grunge stamped man - glossy accented later -
a bit of stamping and a bit more die cutting,a shrink plastic dangly and a metal star.The inside pages came together really well with more stamping, die cutting, a few bits ' n'
bobs and some Broken China and Shabby Shutters to liven it all upLast night I had three very quietbut very giggly girls to class. They were making Christmas cards using Wet Look Markers.


Here are Arlette, Alice and Celine showing the zillions of cards they made...
and here they are giggling again as Alice dropped hers.....




and here's the sample board they were using to make their cards...... loads of quick and easy and light to post Christmas cards- just what you need.....


Mum has hurt her back and Colin has gone to sort her out so I need to give the littlies their dinner so


Bye for now


Sue

1 comment:

thekathrynwheel said...

Well helloooooo, sorry not been around for a while .... Glad your mojo has returned, it looks like you have been very busy indeed. I think it's only about 38 days till Christmas so we all need to get busy with some of those cards! Byeee x