Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Its official - the move is on

Woohoo!!! I signed the contract for the new shop today so its now official. We're moving.

The current shop is lovely and bright but very space limited - in other words small but it does have a good atmosphere. Messy work is not possible due to the likelihood of products getting damaged so the new shop having a dedicated shop area and a separate studio space is really exciting. Dabber splattering here we come!!!

However along with the excitement comes a very scary feeling - bigger premises equals more responsibility. I do have two very good friends who help me and we had a brainstorming session last Thursday to create a to do list - loads of things on there.

So if I'm absent from here for a while as I have been for the last couple of weeks hopefully you'll understand why. We are hoping to be relocated and up and running mid May there is sooo much to do.

I have loads of photos from the last couple of weeks ..... the pages I did on Dina Wakley's online class, my own classes and such like but they will have to wait for another day.

Bye for now
Sue

ps for locals we are relocating to the former Chip y Chop on Ctra Cabo Nao.

3 comments:

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow! How exciting! Good luck. Hope you'll be up and running by the time i visit in the summer hee hee :-)

Betenshi said...

yay)))
thats good news! congrats

Kirsti said...

That is good news Sue...how very exciting...xoxo